AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leading provider of software, silicon and solutions for a smarter, more connected world, received ten industry awards this year. On Dec. 5, for the fifth consecutive year, Silicon Labs won the coveted Global Semiconductor Alliance's (GSA) award for the Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company Achieving $500 Million to $1 Billion in Annual Sales. Additional 2019 honors include four product excellence awards, a supplier of the year recognition, and four culture and community engagement awards.
"Our company commitment to empower and encourage employees to strive for excellence across all facets of the organization is reflected in the industry awards we've received this year," said Megan Lueders, chief marketing officer of Silicon Labs. "Our dedication to integrity across product development, workplace culture and community engagement sets Silicon Labs apart in the industry. The leadership team has created a hard-to-beat workplace environment, resulting in market-leading products for our customers and continued growth for our company."
In addition to the awards listed below, Silicon Labs was also certified for 2019/2020 as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
Company and Product Innovation
- GSA's Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company Achieving $500 Million to $1 Billion in Annual Sales
- Wireless Gecko Series 2, Innovative Product of the Year in the RF/Wireless/Microwave Category, ASPENCORE World Electronics Achievement Awards (WEAA)
- Wireless Gecko Series 2, 2019 MCU Award for Smart Home, CENA China
- Bluetooth Xpress, indexPro Award in the Semiconductor Product Category, indexPro-Japan
- Wireless Gecko Wi-Fi Portfolio, Best in Show in Wired, Wireless Networking and IoT category, Embedded Computing Design
- Supplier of the Year Award 2019, Chamberlain Group
Culture and Community Engagement
- Austin American-Statesman Top Workplace: #5
- Fortune Magazine Best Companies to Work for in Texas: #20 Small & Medium Business
- Austin Business Journal Best Places to Work Winner: #15
- Intel Corporation Community Relations Award for outstanding corporate social responsibility, Greater Austin Chamber Business Award
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) is a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Our award-winning technologies are shaping the future of the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets. Our world-class engineering team creates products focused on performance, energy savings, connectivity and simplicity. silabs.com
Connect with Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs PR Contact: Dale Weisman +1-512-532-5871, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Silicon Labs at news.silabs.com, at blog.silabs.com, on Twitter at twitter.com/siliconlabs, on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/siliconlabs and on Facebook at facebook.com/siliconlabs.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements based on Silicon Labs' current expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. For a discussion of factors that could impact Silicon Labs' financial results and cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, please refer to Silicon Labs' filings with the SEC. Silicon Labs disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Note to editors: Silicon Labs, Silicon Laboratories, the "S" symbol, the Silicon Laboratories logo and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE Silicon Labs